The Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Normally every year the Bihar School Examination Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the state Government.
Apart from the aforesaid Secondary School Examination, the Board also conducts departmental examinations (not on yearly basis) such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination on such terms and condition as laid down by the State Government.
Payment gateway will not support of the following browser from June 30th, 2018 for security purpose:
- 1.Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and below
- 2.Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and 10 running on Microsoft Windows version lower than Microsoft Windows 7
- 3.Mozilla Firefox 26 and below Google Chrome 37 and below
- 4.Google Android OS Browser Android 4.4 (KitKat) and below
- 5.Opera Browser 16 and below
- 6.Mobile Safari for iOS 4 and below
- 7.Desktop Safari versions 6 and below for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and below