Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will release the Admit Card for Pharmacist & Radiographer posts shortly. You should keep your preparation up for the exam perspective. Odisha SSSC Pharmacist Exam Date will soon be published by the commission. Candidates who applied for the post of Pharmacist & Radiographer in Odisha will get all the latest updates related to their exams. If you want to get more info on your OSSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer Exam, you should read this article completely.
Latest Updates (On 06/07/2021) – There is no update about the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission led Pharmacist & Radiographers 2021 Exam. You will be updated about your OSSSC Pharmacist, Odisha Exam Date & Admit Card in the future. Stay connected with us.
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Radiographer 2021 Recruitment Written Exam Admit Card
- 1 Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Radiographer 2021 Recruitment Written Exam Admit Card
- 2 OSSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer Written Test Pattern and Exam Timing:
- 3 For Radiographer –
- 4 For Pharmacist –
- 5 Steps to Download OSSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer Admit Card?
- 6 Contact Details:
- 7 FAQs on OSSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer Admit Card 2021:
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Pharmacist & Radiographer|
|No. Of Posts||800 Posts|
|Exam Date||Will Release Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 Days Prior to Exam Date|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Work Experience|
|Official notification pdf||Notification|
OSSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer Written Test Pattern and Exam Timing:
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Pharmacist & Radiographer Exam Pattern is extremely important for all the aspirants. If you prepare for your competitive exam according to the exam pattern by giving equal attention to all subjects, you’ll achieve a great score in the exam. Hence, in view of your exam, we are going to provide your Pharmacist & Radiographer Written Exam Pattern 2021:
For Radiographer –
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Allotted Time|
|Questions According to the Syllabus of Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology||60 Questions||60 Marks||2 Hours|
|Questions on Practical Skills to Analyse the Skills of the Candidates||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Arithmetic||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|English||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
* Negative Marking = ¼ Marks (On Marking Incorrect Answer)
For Pharmacist –
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Questions on Subjects According to the Diploma of Pharmacy||60 Questions||60 Marks||2 Hours|
|Questions on Practical Skills to Analyze the Practical Skills||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Basic Maths||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Basic English||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
* Negative Marking = ¼ Marks
Steps to Download OSSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer Admit Card?
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will provide the Pharmacist & Radiographer Admit Card 2021 on the official website only. The commission will not send any admit card to the candidate’s home address. You need to collect the admit card copy to carry it to the exam hall. Following steps are necessary to carry out for taking the OSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer admit card’s printout:
- First, go to the official website of OSSSC @ osssc.gov.in.
- Now you will get the homepage.
- Students need to check the Latest Notification section.
- Here you need to click on the Odisha SSSC Pharmacist/ Radiographer Admit Card 2021 link.
- You’ll be asked to enter the login credentials such as user ID/ Registration Number & Password/ Date of birth.
- Enter the submit button.
- Here you can easily collect your Admit Card’s copy for future references.
Address – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Block Number 3 & 5 Unit-I
Bhubaneswar – 751009
Telephone Number – 0674 – 2597152
Fax – 0674 – 25971155
FAQs on OSSSC Pharmacist & Radiographer Admit Card 2021:
1. Is OSSSC Pharmacist 2021 Exam date released?
No, OSSSC has not released the Pharmacist 2021 Written Exam Date yet.
2. What will be the OSSSC 2021 Pharmacist Exam Date?
It’s not announced yet. Once it is released, we’ll inform the candidates.
3. How many questions are asked in the OSSSC Pharmacist Written Exam?