PNRD Assam Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Written exam will be conducted shortly. Carrying your admit card in the exam center will be a mandatory task for all. Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam will release the hall ticket for the applicants who went through an online process for application form @ https://pnrd.assam.gov.in/. Admit card download link will also be available on the same website. Earlier, PNRD invited applications against 1004 posts of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector, Asst Block Development Officer, Senior Gram Dak Sevak, Junior Assistant, etc. For more details, you should read this article completely where you can also know your exam pattern, & other vital aspects.
Latest Updates 04/ 02/ 2021 – There is no official confirmation regarding the PNRD Panchayat Secretary & Other Posts Exam date. We are informed through the sources that Assam Panchayat & Rural Development Department can release the admit card in February tentatively. You should stay connected with us for all the latest updates.
Panchayat & Rural Development Department Assam Tax Collector, Panchayat Secretary, Exam Admit Card
- 1 Panchayat & Rural Development Department Assam Tax Collector, Panchayat Secretary, Exam Admit Card
- 2 PNRD Assam Tax Collector, Panchayat Secretary, Junior Assistant Exam Pattern and Timings:
- 3 How to Download PNRD Assam Tax Collector, Junior Assistant & Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021?
- 4 Documents to Carry With the Admit Card:
- 5 Contact Details
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
|Organization Name||PNRD Assam|
|Post Name||Tax Collector, Panchayat Secretary, Asst Block Development Officer (W & C, Senior Gram Dak Sevak, AND Panchayat), & Junior Assistant|
|No. Of Posts||1004|
|Admit Card Date||February 2021 Tentative|
|Application Start Date||August 28, 2020|
|Application End Date||September 17, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written TestInterviewDocuments Verification|
|official notification pdf||download|
PNRD Assam Tax Collector, Panchayat Secretary, Junior Assistant Exam Pattern and Timings:
PNRD Tax Collector, & Village Panchayat Secretary exam 2020-21 will be organized soon. All aspiring candidates should study similar subjects given in the exam pattern. Your question paper will be designed as per the exam pattern of PNRD Assam Tax Collector, Tax Collector, Panchayat Secretary, etc. The following points are necessary to understand for the candidates to know the Written exam pattern:
- Questions asked in the PNRD Gaon Panchayat Secretary & Tax collector exam will be multiple choice type.
- This question paper consists of 100 marks for the same number of questions.
- Every question will carry 1 mark.
- After marking an incorrect answer, you will be deducted ½ marks.
- You will have to attempt the particular question paper within 2 hours.
Read the below table to know the PNRD Panchayat Secretary & Other Exam Pattern in detail:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||100 Questions||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge (Based on Assam)|
|Accountancy (For Gaon Panchayat Secretary Post)|
How to Download PNRD Assam Tax Collector, Junior Assistant & Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021?
Panchayat & Rural Development Department written exam admit card 2021 will be released shortly through online mode only. You need to carry your admit card to the examination center in all circumstances. After following the below steps, you can download your hall ticket:
- First click on the official website link of Panchayat & Rural Development, Commissionerate of Rural Development @ rural.assam.gov.in.
- Here you will be able to get the official website’s ‘Landing Page.’
- Now you should reach the Recruitment & Career section.
- Here click on the Admit Card Link.
- Enter your User ID & Password. And click the submit option.
- Now candidates will be able to download the PNRD Assam Panchayat Secretary, Junior Assistant, Senior Gram Dak Sevak Admit Card.
- Every aspirant is suggested to carry admit card’s photocopy in the examination hall.
Documents to Carry With the Admit Card:
If you are going to appear in the PNRD Assam Tax Collector Exam, you will have to appear in the exam hall with any of the original identity cards along with the Admit Card Card/Hall Ticket. Following are the valid photo identity cards for the PNRD Assam Tax Collector exam 2020:
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Employee ID
- Any ID Attested by the Gazetted Officer
If you have any query regarding the recruitment, admit card, technical help for the online application form, etc., you should go through below contact details:
Address: Janata Bhawan
‘F’- Block, 3rd Floor
Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the PNRD Panchayat Secretary Written Exam Admit Card 2020-21 be released?
February 2021 (Expected)
2. What will be the PNRD Panchayat Secretary Written exam pattern?
You will be asked 100 MCQs in the written exam where a negative marking of ½ marks is also applied. PNRD Panchayat Secretary applicants will also have to attempt an accountancy paper additionally.
3. What are the subjects asked in the PNRD Exam 2020?
General Knowledge (Mostly Based on Assam), Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, & Accountancy for Village Panchayat Secretary.