mp e pass online:e pass Madhya Pradesh online registration & Check status Madhya Pradesh government is continuously working to prevent Covid 19 disease in the state. There are a lot of steps that have been taken in the past few months to lessen the infection rate at a rapid pace, resulting in 5 districts’ infection rates reaching less than 5 percent. Districts where the infection rate is less than 5% are Khandwa, Jhabua, Alirajpur, Bhind, and Burhanpur. As per the order given by the state government, in these 5 districts, offices can work with 100 percent presence along with 25% presence of their employees. Excluding these districts, Covid 19 restrictions will be continued until minimizing the Covid 19 cases.
Citizens who are currently in lockdown districts will have to apply for the MP E Pass for Covid pass through the online method. After submitting your application form for MP Epass, your application will be rechecked by the government’s officials. If it is found edible to issue the Epass, you will be able to download it online mode. This article will provide all important points related to the e pass for Madhya Pradesh, including application procedure, downloading steps, etc.
Also Read: odisha e pass
e pass for madhya pradesh – Details
|Scheme Name||MP Epass Online Application Form|
|Launched By||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Aim||To Provide An Easy Access to the Essential Items to Citizens|
|Benefits||Convenient Travel During Lockdown|
|Application Accepted From||March 26, 2020|
MP Covid 19 Epass Online
All citizens who wish to travel outside during the Covid 19 pandemic are suggested to wear masks, follow distance parameters between two persons, use alcohol-based sanitizer, etc. In Madhya Pradesh, a lot of cases have also been recorded, similar to other states. The government of the state has imposed strict restrictions in the most affected areas of the state. Covid 19 Epass in Madhya Pradesh will be mandatory for all outside travelers in the severely affected regions.
e pass madhya pradesh online registration
The Epass will be the most essential part of traveling outside in any location of the state of Madhya Pradesh. No one is allowed to travel outside Madhya Pradesh without Epass.e pass madhya pradesh online registration can be made through the Mapit website of the state. Follow the below steps to apply for the mp e pass
- First of all, you will have to click on the official website link of online e pass madhya Pradesh i.e. Mapit.gov.in/covid-19.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the specific page of the particular website.
- On this page, you need to click on the link called ‘Apply for Epass’ given on this page.
- Once you enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Confirm your mobile number after submitting the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Now you enter certain details such as mobile number, name, journey details, driver details, valid license number, vehicle information, valid identity proof number, residential address, the purpose of visiting, etc.
- After filling in all these details carefully, you need to recheck them before submitting them.
- Now a registration number will be sent to your mobile number through an Sms.
- You need to save the Covid 19 Application ID/ reference number to check the status of your Covid 19 Curfew Epass application form.
madhya pradesh lockdown e pass status check online
Citizens who have applied for the Madhya Pradesh Lockdown E Pass will also be able to check the status of their application form through its official website. Read the below steps to know the status of the MP Curfew ePass Status:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the mp e pass – https://mapit.gov.in/.
- Now you will be able to get access to the homepage of mp e pass official website.
- Here you need to search the link called ‘Check Status of Covid 19 Curfew Police Epass 2022.’
- Now you will have to enter some login credentials such as mobile number, district name, and captcha code. And click on the submit option.
- For the verification of your mobile number, an OTP will be received to the specific number.
- An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number if your application for Curfew Epass is approved by the district authority.
- Thus you can check the status of Madhya Pradesh Covid 19 Curfew Epass and download this Epass easily.