Odisha e pass for lockdown: odisha entry pass covid-19 epass apply online & check status here. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak in the country, the Odisha government has extended the partial lockdown in the state from May 19 to June 1, 2021, till 5 am. Apart from this, the government will also impose a complete shutdown on weekends starting from 6 am on Friday till 5 am on Mondays. One who wants to buy essential items can purchase them till 11 am every day. If you want to visit outside, you must hold the odisha entry pass covid-19 epass. e pass for lockdown Odisha will be applicable for both intrastate and interstate visitors. This article will provide all details related to the covid e pass Odisha including a direct link to Odisha e pass apply online, Odisha entry pass covid-19 epass downloading procedure, & other vital information.
e pass for covid 19 lockdown odisha – Details
|Scheme Name||Apply for Covid 19 Epass in Odisha|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Aim||To Give Epass To Worthy People|
|Benefits||Convenient Access to Necessary Services During Lockdown|
|Beneficiaries||People of Odisha|
|Applicability||For Intra & Inter-State Portability|
e pass for lockdown odisha
The Odisha government wants to leave no stone unturned in preventing the chain of Coronavirus disease. So various types of restrictions have been imposed in the state so that people don’t visit outside. Besides, the government has also barred organizing any type of ceremony in the state. For hassle free travel, the Odisha government has facilitated all citizens to issue Epass to all citizens for travelers. You will have to mention the reason while applying for e pass for Odisha. On the basis of causes given the Epass application, you will be permitted for the same. The government in Odisha is running two separate portals for the issuance of E-passes for inter & intra-state travelers. You can easily apply for Odisha entry pass covid-19 epass during lockdown travel by using these online portals.
Also Read:mp e pass online registration
covid-19 epass odisha apply online
Every citizen in Odisha needs to carry the pass with the purpose of traveling to a particular location. For hassle-free travel, you can apply for the Odisha e pass from the official website of Covid 19 Odisha. Follow all necessary steps to avail e pass for lockdown in Odisha:
- Firstly you will have to click on the official website link of Covid 19 Odisha launched by the state government serviceonline.gov.in.
- After choosing the above link, citizens will be redirected to the main website.
- Now you should mention key details such as name, mobile number, email ID, SP office name, police station, residential address, place, and purpose of travel outside, vehicle type, vehicle registration number, driver details such as name, driving license number of the driver, mobile number of the driver, travel date, travel start & endpoint, etc.
- After entering all these details, you need to recheck all these details and submit your application form.
- After the submission of your application form, your application will be rechecked by the officials.
- If your application form for covid e pass Odisha will be found eligible for approval, you will be able to download your epass Odisha for future references.
- You need to take the printout of the e pass for lockdown for future references.
Odisha entry pass covid-19 epass (Travel outside Odisha) Apply online
One who wants to travel outside the state of Odisha will also have to apply through the online method. You need to check the below steps to apply for Covid 19 curfew pass:
- Firstly, you will have to click on the official website link or Covid Epass registration – covid19regd.odisha.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the main page of the Covid 19 Epass application form outside Odisha.
- Now you need to select the reason for traveling outside the state of Odisha. Enter the name of the vehicle owner, mobile number, email ID, type of vehicle, vehicle number, journey detail, journey end district name, journey start point, passenger detail, the purpose of travel, etc.
- Recheck all the filled details and click on the submit button.
- Now you will be able to get the reference number.
- Save this reference number to check the status of your Odisha Covid 19 Epass application.