Jagananna Vidya Deevena Second Installment Amount Released at www.navasakam.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh government is going to release the forthcoming tranche of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme of fee reimbursement. As per the Andhra Pradesh government officials, today i.e. on 29th July 2022, the government will release the next installment of jagananna vasathi deevena. jagananna vidya deevena scheme was launched for the poor students who want to pursue higher education.With the help of this government scheme, approximately 14 lakh students will be benefited.
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Andhra Pradesh government has also sanctioned 4000 crore rupees for the particular scheme. The Andhra Pradesh government has already spent around Rs 671 crore for more than 10.88 students in April this year. For more information related to the vasathi deevena amount release date 2022, you need to go through this article completely.
navasakam.ap.gov.in jvd status – news
jagananna vidya deevena second installment had released.students can check their banks for credited amount
jagananna vidya deevena payment status check 2022
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched the jagananna vasathi deevena on 24th February 2020. This scheme was initiated for the students who want to get higher degree benefits. Many students break their education due to the lack of finances after completing SSC or Intermediate. So the government thought to encourage the students to pursue courses such as M.Tech, BCA, MCA, Polytechnic, ITI, and other professional courses from top private colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Every eligible student will be able to take the benefits of this scheme.
jagananna vidya deevena amount
As we have already provided information the government will give the benefits of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme to those students who want to study in higher classes. After applying for the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena, beneficiaries will be able to receive an amount ranging between Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000. This amount will be provided from the initial period when you start the course and will be provided up to the last semester/ year. The application process for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme is online.
Vidya Deevena Scheme eligibility
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022 will be provided only if you satisfy all the eligibility conditions as mentioned below
- Amount sanctioned for every student under the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena, Andhra Pradesh scheme is Rs 20,000 that includes the expenses of hostel fee, notebooks, books, and other activities related to education.
- If you want to become the beneficiary of the YSR Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the annual income of each family must not be above Rs 2.5 lakh.
- This scheme basically provides financial assistance to the poor students who are unable to continue their education due to the shortage of money.
- You must not have a wetland of more than 10 acres while 25 acres land for agriculture.
- Any member of the family should not pay the Income-Tax.
- A student who comes from the Other Backward category, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes, will be eligible to apply for the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme.
- The family must not hold the four-wheeler vehicle.
- If you are pursuing education from any of the government or private institutes, you will be eligible for the specific scheme.
jagananna vidya deevena documents required
At the time of applying for this scheme, a beneficiary must hold all the necessary documents. For the convenience of the students, we have provided the list of all necessary documents required for the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme 2022:
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof
- Any photo identity card
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- BPL Ration card
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Apply Online
To apply for the YSR Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, any student will have to go through an online registration process as mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Nava Sakam i.e. navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link of the official website, you will be able to get the homepage of the Jagan Anna Vidya Scheme Online Application Form.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Application Form section.
- Once you click on the application form link, a new tab will be displayed on your screen.
- In the application form, you need to fill in all the required information.
- Re-check the details and submit the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena application form.
- Now Jagan Anna Vidya’s registration slip will be generated that you need to take out the printout for future references.
jagananna vidya deevena status check 2022
Once you apply for the YSR Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena, you can also check the payment status. After following some simple steps, you can the payment status for the YSR Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Jagananna Vidya Deevena i.e. navasakam.ap gov.in.
- After clicking on the specific link, you will be able to visit a specific website.
- Click on the Payment Status of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme option.
- After clicking on this link, a new tab will be displayed where you need to enter your Registration ID, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc. And click on the Submit button.
- Now the payment status will open on your screen that you need to check carefully.
- You can also take a screenshot of this payment status for future use.