sbi clerk prelims result 2021:sbi junior associate result 2021 for Prelims exam out on the sbi official website i.e www.sbi.co.in.SBI officials had conducted the Prelims exam for the remaining centers Agartala, Nasik, Shillong, and Aurangabad from 25th to 29th August 2021. After conducting the examination in these centers,sbi recruitment board is on to release the sbi clerk result 2021 status for SBI clerical cadre posts via an online method. Approximately 7 lakh candidates have filled the application form for the SBI Clerk Examination 2021 who are now anxiously waiting for the release of the sbi prelims result 2021.
The cut-off marks for SBI clerical cadre prelims examination are expected to remain slightly high compared to the previous years. If you want to get more information about the sbi clerk result 2021 prelims you need to read this article completely.
www.sbi.co.in result 2021 clerk – news
sbi prelims result 2021 released check the below links
- 1 www.sbi.co.in result 2021 clerk – news
- 2 sbi prelims result 2021 release date
- 3 sbi clerk prelims result 2021 – overview
- 4 sbi clerk prelims expected cut off 2021 state wise
- 5 sbi clerk selection process 2021
- 6 sbi clerk result 2021 @ sbi.co.in
- 7 SBI Clerk Result 2021 direct link
- 8 sbi junior associate result 2021 -faq’s
- 9 what is the sbi clerk result 2021 release date
- 10 is there a negative marking in the sbi clerk exam
sbi prelims result 2021 release date
sbi clerk pre result 2021 will be released in the first week of September 2021 tentatively. As per the reports, due to the pending exam in Nashik, Agartala, Aurangabad, and Shillong centers, SBI officials are not able to release the sbi clerk 2021 result. Earlier, the State Bank of India also postponed the Mains examination that was scheduled to be conducted on 31st July 2021.SBI clerk prelim exam for remaining centers will be conducted from 25th August to 29th August 2021. For all further notice, you should keep checking the sbi official website of the State Bank of India on a daily basis.
sbi clerk prelims result 2021 – overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates|
|Advertisement no||CRPD/ CR/ 2021-22/09|
|No Of Posts||5454|
|Exam Date||10th, 11th, 12th & 12th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims/ Screening Test & Mains|
sbi clerk prelims expected cut off 2021 state wise
The sbi clerk mains cut off ( Preliminary) will be different for each category and state wise. If you are lying in the state cut-off marks category, you will be able to participate in the next stage of the recruitment process of the State Bank of India. Read the following list to know the expected sbi clerk mains cut off for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam of your state
|State||Cut Off Marks (State Wise)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||65|
sbi clerk selection process 2021
State Bank of India is one of the major public sector banks with a market share of 23 % by assets in India and a 25% share of total loans & deposits. Many candidates apply for the SBI Clerical Examination every year. The recruitment process of SBI is concluded in two phases i.e. Prelims/ Screening Test and Mains Exam. only those candidates get a chance to appear in the Mains examination who get the cut off marks in the Prelims exam. The sbi clerk merit list 2021 is released on the basis of marks obtained in the Mains exam.
sbi clerk result 2021 @ sbi.co.in
sbi prelims result 2021 will give the green signal to the students who want to appear in the Mains exam. Only those candidates will be able to reach the next page of the SBI clerical recruitment who will get the minimum qualifying marks i.e. sbi clerk cut off in the exam.We have also prepared a list of expected sbi clerk cut off for various States for SBI Prelims Examination 2021 and it can be checked above. Read the following steps carefully to know the sbi clerk result 2021 prelims downloading process
- To know the sbi prelims result 2021, you need to reach the homepage of the official website sbi.co.in/careers.
- Once you find the main page of the sbi official website, you need to reach the ‘Career’ section.
- In the ‘Career’ section, you need to check the ‘Latest Announcement’ and find the option of ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support And Sales) Advertisement Number: CRPD/ CR/ 2021-22/09).’
- Under the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates’ option, you will have to click on its Result link.
- Now candidates will be moved to the IBPS portal where they will have to enter their login credentials such as roll number/ registration number, password, and captcha code. And click on the Submit button.
- By using the above steps, students can check the status of the sbi clerk result 2021 prelims.
- You need to save this sbi clerk prelims result 2021 for future reference.
sbi junior associate result 2021 -faq’s
what is the sbi clerk result 2021 release date
sbi clerk result will be likely to release in September 2nd week
is there a negative marking in the sbi clerk exam
Yes, there is negative marking for both mains and preliminary exams